Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Continually evaluate processes for improvements
- Adhere to all departmental and company procedures and policies
- Practice and support current ISO procedures
- Perform advanced level CMM inspections
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Stand continuously with occasional walking and sitting
- Perform wide range of physical activities ranging from pushing, pulling, lifting heavy objects (up to 30 lbs), bending, and dexterity skills
- Work with oil and coolants contacting the skin
- Complete paperwork as needed
Skills & Abilities:
- Follow verbal or written instructions in English
- Complete assigned tasks in timely manner
- Read and interpret prints/drawings
- Advanced use of inspection equipment
Education and/or Experience:
- 6 month – 1 year of experience in manufacturing assembly
- Mechanically inclined
- Good and positive attitude.
- Experience inserting helicoils